Contractor Online Induction Process
If you are a contractor requiring an induction to complete works at Charlestown Square, please follow the following steps:
1. Email Charlestown.helpdesk requesting a registration to the GPT MyRapid Portal.
2. Follow the prompts within the email to complete the registration process.
3. Commence uploading GPT Contractor Compliance Requirements, which include:
a. Insurance Certificates of Currency for Workers Compensation,
b. Public Liability (no less than $20 million) and where appropriate Professional Indemnity,
c. Safe Work Method Statement’s (SWMS’s) for High Risk Works undertaken onsite (these must be site specific with the details of the site address and works stated).
Once your company information has been provided the documentation will be assessed and verified. You will be then required to:
4. Proceed to the Contractor Induction (all workers to complete).
5. Upload of all workers Trades Licenses/Qualification Certificates
6. Upload of all workers General OHS Construction Induction cards
7. Once approved you will be able to gain access and sign in and out using the onsite KIOSK at Charlestown Square.
What happens once my company and workers are inducted?
Once inducted, all information is automated within the database for the ongoing compliance to undertake work or services at the Centre.
If you have any questions or require further information about the Rapid Access program in general, please Rapid Global:
P: 08 8405 1100