2020 Entertainment Pass
How much fun can you fit into one day?
Be warned! There’s more fun than most people can handle in our Entertainment Passes: movies, bowling, mini golf, games, and food all crammed into one massive day. Plus we’ll give you five hours free parking! That’s $87* value for just $39, so visit the Customer Service Desk to snap them up!
They make the perfect gift for that hard to buy for person in your life!
Entertainment Pass includes:
Terms and conditions:
1. Reading Cinemas movie ticket excludes 3D movies, Premium, TITAN Luxe and Gold Lounge. 2. Timezone pass includes All You Can Play Red and Yellow Swiper Games and 50 Powertickets. 3. The Bavarian menu options are subject to change pending menu availability – but cannot be substituted with items of greater value. 4. Five hours free parking code is single use only. Scan your code at any Pay Station or Exit Gate to get your five hours free parking. 5. Pass is valid until December 31, 2020. No refunds are offered on the Entertainment Pass, even if all parts of the Pass have not been redeemed by this date. 6. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. 7. Not redeemable for cash. 8. Treat this Pass like cash; lost or stolen Passes will not be replaced nor refunded. GPT Property Management Pty Limited trading as part of The GPT Group.
*Maximum value of Entertainment Pass is $87. Correct at time of printing - November 2019.
- 1 movie and small popcorn at Reading Cinemas
- 1 game of Bowling or Laser Tag at Strike
- 30 minutes Time Play at Timezone (includes all you can play Red and Yellow Swiper Games and 50 Powertickets)
- 9 holes of mini-golf at Holey Moley
- Any item off the Kinder Menu (for 12 year olds and under) or a German Hot Dog (over 12s) at The Bavarian.
- Five hours free parking