COVID-19 Latest Update
Shop safe at Charlestown Square.
The New South Wales Government has announced today that Greater Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong will enter a lockdown from 6:00pm Saturday 26 June until 11.59pm on Friday 9 July.
We are monitoring the situation closely to ensure we are adhering to government and relevant health authority’s advice and doing what’s best for you, our customers. For additional information please visit: nsw.gov.au/covid-19
Our centre is open and committed to ensuring our community can shop safely. We ask that you check in when you visit retailer where required to assist with contact tracing.
In the interest of health and safety for yourself and others, face masks and social distancing should be adhered to when you are in shopping centres.
We’ve taken some extra steps within our centre to ensure it is a safe place for you, including;
- Additional cleaning in high traffic areas, bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces.
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations within areas such as entrances, food courts and bathrooms.
- Communication of hygiene messages to shoppers to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
- COVID Safety Marshalls for the safety of our customers and retailers.
- Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting our centre if they are showing symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus.
We'll continue to work together with our retailers to monitor the situation and keep you updated about how we are responding to Coronavirus through our social channels, email and website so that you can continue to safely access essential products and services.
We thank you for your support at this time.